WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Sharp, enthusiastic full-time candidates who are eager to help inspire, lead and develop a team of super engaged, guest-centric associates.
This is a great opportunity for anyone excited for the chance to grow and develop with a startup company that is looking to change the face of how people interact socially through live games and activities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Store Manager, you will:
- Inspire your team to achieve success by ensuring the overall satisfaction of our guests
- Manage the day-to-day operations and nancial success of the store including growing sales through local store marketing efforts
- Provide outstanding guest satisfaction using professional communication
- Drive the engagement and development of your store team of associates to ensure goals are met
- You and your team will greet new guests as they arrive for their scheduled appointments, or simply stop in to inquire about the experience
- Good verbal skills are important as you will be informing guests about the overall experience, theme options, and safety rules and regulations
- Model good manners as you and your team guide each guest to their selected escape room
- Even if they beg, you won’t give away clues, but you could be asked to interpret a theme’s overall mission to help our guests get moving
- After guests exit their selected rooms and desire to share their experiences, you will be there to support, encourage and affirm their game strategy, plus invite them back in the future
- Guide daily operations of the facility; including the quick, accurate recovery of each mystery room immediately after use; manage the performance of associates who fall short of these practices
- Have an open ear to any guests who may express any dissatisfaction with their experience; resolve their grievances with the company’s mission statement top of mind
- Lead your team through the process of arranging furniture, backdrops, props or window displays, as outlined by company standards
- Ensure signage, written game clues, etc. reflect appropriate changes in themed promotions and upholds company guidelines
- Perform daily end-of-day register tasks
KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED
Attention to Detail
Instills Trust/High Integrity
A Positive “All In” Attitude
Service & Sales Orientation
Planning & Organization
Previous supervisory or sales management, retail management, hospitality management, event management, restaurant management experience a plus.
Training will be provided to all new hires. (The flexibility to travel to a nearby training store for one week is required.)
We’re eager to talk to you if you possess a positive attitude, the enthusiasm and energy to inspire others to do their very best, and a desire to grow and succeed with an exciting new company
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
High School diploma (college degree preferred)
3 years of previous supervisor or management experience
Able to lift up to 50lbs
Must pass company background screen and reference check
Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
Must have reliable transportation
Possess an “ownership” mentality
Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
Solid problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
Multi-tasking capability and time management skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click below to complete an employment application and submit your resume for review by our recruiting team.
All in Adventures, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. All in Adventures recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Trademark™ 2017 All In Adventures. All Rights Reserved.
This site and the products and services offered on this site are in no way sponsored, affiliated, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Nor have they been reviewed, tested or certified by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.