All In Adventures COVID-19 Update as of July 21, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has inflicted unprecedented social, psychological and economic hardship upon all of us. While it’s difficult to glean any positive outcomes, there have been numerous great deeds and learnings that have come from this. So, while it’s difficult to define what normal will look like in the future we do have to begin the process and take the first steps.
As we begin to move forward, I want to reiterate that the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are taking a very careful and thoughtful approach to reopening our stores. We won’t be opening our stores all at once and will be taking a phased approach based on when it’s allowed by state and local governments. Please check our individual location page to see if that particular location is open yet or not.
Currently, we are open in all locations EXCEPT the following:
- Raleigh, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
We will continue to make updates as additional locations open up.
When we do reopen, we will have changes to our operations to ensure everyone feels safe and comfortable. Some of these changes include:
- Allowing all private room bookings to avoid playing with people you don’t know
- Deep cleaning all rooms between experiences and continuously disinfecting high touch areas
- Staff wearing masks and gloves and washing hands frequently
- Diligently following all Social Distancing guidelines
- On-going training of employees on health and safety procedures
- We are going cashless
We thank you for your patience and continued support of our business.